Voting and Election Information
Town of Jefferson Polls:
- St Coletta Cabin 434 County Road Y, Jefferson, WI 53549
- Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Spring Primary- February 16, 2021
- Spring Election- April 6, 2021
If you are the recipient of an absentee or registration mailer, the Town of Jefferson Clerk did not send that mailer to you. These mailers may contain errors, political messages, and/or use wording that may confuse you as to your voter status.
Voting by Absentee Ballot:
- By mail - Make application in writing (EL-121) to the Town of Jefferson Clerk
- In-person - Make an appointment with the Town of Jefferson Clerk
- In-person absentee voting is done by appointment. Call to make an appointment to vote in-person (920-674-5073).
On-line request Absentee Ballot myvote.wi.gov
To check the status of your absentee ballot or check your voter history:
- Please visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/