Voting and Election Information
Town of Jefferson Polls:
- St Coletta Cabin 434 County Road Y, Jefferson, WI 53549
- Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Spring Primary February 21, 2023
- Spring Election April 4, 2023
If you are the recipient of an absentee or registration mailer, the Town of Jefferson Clerk did not send that mailer to you. These mailers may contain errors, political messages, and/or use wording that may confuse you as to your voter status.
Voting by Absentee Ballot:
- By mail - Make application in writing (EL-121) to the Town of Jefferson Clerk
- In-person - Make an appointment with the Town of Jefferson Clerk
- In-person absentee voting is done by appointment. Call to make an appointment to vote in-person (920-674-5073).
On-line request Absentee Ballot myvote.wi.gov
To check the status of your absentee ballot or check your voter history:
- Please visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/
State of Wisconsin Elections Commission
The State of Wisconsin Elections Commission has the forms available for download on its web site. Below are links to some of the most requested forms.
- WEC Web site: https://elections.wi.gov/
- WEC - All Forms Page: https://elections.wi.gov/forms/
EL-121 Absentee Ballot Request
- English Absentee Ballot Request: https://gab.wi.gov/forms/el-121-english
- Spanish Absentee Ballot Request: https://gab.wi.gov/forms/el-121-spanish
- Hmong Absentee Ballot Request: https://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-121-hmong
EL-131 Voter Registration Application (include Proof of Residence)
- English Voter Registration Form: https://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-english
- Spanish Voter Registration Form: https://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-spanish
- Hmong Voter Registration Form: https://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-hmong