Voting and Election Information
Town of Jefferson Polls:
- St Coletta Cabin 434 County Road Y, Jefferson, WI 53549
- Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Spring Primary Election- February 21, 2017
- Spring Election- April 4, 2017
If you are the recipient of an absentee or registration mailer, the Town of Jefferson Clerk did not send that mailer to you. These mailers may contain errors, political messages, and/or use wording that may confuse you as to your voter status.
Voting by Absentee Ballot:
- By mail – Make application in writing (EL-121) to the Town of Jefferson Clerk
- In-person – Make an appointment with the Town of Jefferson Clerk
- In-person absentee voting is done by appointment. Call to make an appointment to vote in-person (920-674-5073).
To check the status of your absentee ballot or check your voter history:
- Please visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/
State of Wisconsin Elections Commission
The State of Wisconsin Elections Commission has the forms available for download on its web site. Below are links to some of the most requested forms.
EL-121 Absentee Ballot Request
- English Absentee Ballot Request: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-121-english
- Spanish Absentee Ballot Request: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-121-spanish
- Hmong Absentee Ballot Request: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-121-hmong