How do I get a burn permit?

Call a Town Supervisor, Clerk or a Chairperson and then call the Sheriff’s Department non-emergency number (920-674-7310) within one hour of lighting a controlled burn. If you call one or more Town Board members and reach voicemail(s), please leave a detailed and clear message (name, address, phone number, what you are burning, and start and end time of burn) so the Town has record of your request and then call the Sheriff’s Department.